Avocado Facial Serum - Dry Skin
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hydrating Avocado Face Serum
Use under your regular moisturizer for a moisture boost, or on its own, this facial serum uses 100% natural ingredients and is wonderfully hydrating and nourishing for dry skin. Using serums under your face cream helps the skin retain moisture by creating a waterproof layer and reducing the chances of transepidermal water loss.
Best for: Dry skin
Why It Works
- Avocado oil is deeply penetrating and extremely moisturizing, yet easily absorbed by the skin. It provides intense hydration and moisturizes the skin, while also providing the skin with vitamins A, D and E.
- Hemp seed oil promotes healing, softens and calms extremely dry, irritated and itchy skin. It penetrates deeply and is rich in omega fatty acids, proteins and vitamins to nourish and improve the skins barrier function.
- Meadowfoam oil is rich in fatty acids, deeply moisturizing, smoothing and softening. Meadowfoam is a heavier oil which absorbs into skin fairly quickly. It forms a protective layer on the skin without leaving it feeling greasy. It effectively shields skin from the winter elements, while hydrating, healing and delaying the signs of aging related to dehydration and outdoor elements.
- Olive squalane is very lightweight and quickly absorbed, so it balances the heavier oils in this serum. It draws moisture to the skin and has skin smoothing and softening properties. It also promotes cell regeneration and leaves skin with a glowing complexion.
- Sea buckthorn regenerates, repairs and retains moisture, while also reducing transepidermal water loss. This oil is well suited to sensitive, irritated, cracked and dry skin, as it offers anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and potent healing qualities.
- Lavender stimulates skin cell regeneration and healthy skin growth, while calming irritated, sensitive and chapped areas.
- Ylang Ylang balances sebum production. As dry skin has lowered sebum production Ylang Ylang is a good choice as it will stimulate sebum production in this skin type.
How To Use
A little goes a very long way! Only put a couple of drops on your fingers and gently massage into skin.
Hemp seed oil
Sea buckthorn oil
Vitamin E oil
Lavender Essential Oil
Ylang ylang Essential Oil
Soothe your skin with natural face products by SOOP.