Reusable Produce Bags
The SOOP reusable produce bag is a washable, reusable alternative to single-use plastic produce bags.
These are premium, lightweight produce bags made from recycled plastic bottles. They're double-stitched for ultimate strength and maximum durability.
It's our most popular item. People have been searching for a suitable alternative to the plastic veggie bags available in supermarkets everywhere, where few other options are available. With the growing awareness of plastic waste accumulating in the world's landfills and waterways, using the SOOP bag will avoid adding to this mounting environmental problem.
Key attributes of the bags:
- Mesh reusable produce bag
- Made from recycled plastic bottles and woven into polyester mesh fabric
- Lightweight, durable
- Holds up to 7kg of produce
- Easy to pack in any bag or pocket to keep handy for your next supermarket visit
- Grocery or bulk food bag
- Hand or machine wash in lukewarm soapy water. Lay flat or machine dry.
- Can be used to store produce in fridge
- Keeps leafy greens crisp for days, resists moisture buildup compared to storing in plastic
- 10" X 12" mesh - everyday use, perfect size for most grocery needs
- 12" X 14" mesh - for larger produce items like kale, chard, celery, carrots with greens attached
Pick up a blue cotton storage bag to keep all of your reusable produce bags together and ready for your next shopping trip! Approximate size is 9" X 8" and will comfortably hold about 7-10 bags.
As these items are light-weight and relatively small, shipping prices assume delivery via regular letter mail. With this type of shipping, no tracking would be provided. Once shipped, we cannot be responsible for loss or damage during shipping. If you require secure delivery and/or a tracking number, please indicate that in the notes upon order and I will re-price the shipping based on your secure, upgraded delivery option.