Natural Solid Shampoo Bar
Eco-Friendly & Natural Shampoo Bar
These plastic-free shampoo bars are made from natural & naturally-derived ingredients and provide all the nourishing and moisturizing qualities for your hair as commercial brands without the nasty chemicals and plastic packaging that is commonplace in the market.
Naturally-derived and gentle surfactants and conditioners combine with cocoa butter and essential oils to cleanse and moisturize the hair without weighing it down.
How To Use
One shampoo bar will last for 2-3 months, depending on how often you wash your hair. Rub on your hair at the root until a lather is formed. Massage your scalp gently. Rinse with warm water. You can also create the lather in your hands first and apply to the hair follicles at the root. Use whichever method you feel most comfortable with.
How To Store
The shampoo bar is naturally preserved and is safe when left in a moist and humid environment. To prolong its life however, it is best to store the bar in a soap dish in a dry place when not in use to avoid the shampoo bar from sitting in water and slowly washing away over time.
All ingredients used are approved by ECOCERT for use in natural, eco-friendly cosmetics. Feel good about putting natural ingredients in your hair:
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate - the most gentle surfactant on the market, suitable for baby products
- Sodium coco sulfate - a gentle surfactant and cleansing agent
- Sodium lauryl sulfoacetate - derived from coconut and not to be confused with SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
- Cocamidopropyl betaine - a mixture of closely related organic compounds derived from coconut oil and dimethylaminopropylamine
- Decyl glucoside - a surfactant derived from corn and coconuts
- Cetyl alcohol - a plant-based fatty alcohol, usually derived from palm oil or coconut oil
- Varisoft EQ65 - a readily biodegradable thickener and conditioning agent derived from stearic acid and combined with cetearyl alcohol
- Cocoa butter
- Citric acid - derived from citrus fruits
- Naturally derived preservative, certified by ECOCERT, for use in natural cosmetics
- Essential oils: orange & litsea cubeba for a refreshing citrus scent
I’ve been using Soop’s shampoo bar and conditioner bar for a few months now. My hair feels great and is very healthy. I’ve bought bars for my family for in their stockings at Christmas. I highly recommend this product, not only for its functionality but also for the environmental savings it provides
I've tried many solid shampoo bars. Citrus Orange SOOP shampoo bar is my #1!!! I love the smell, so refreshing and awakening for the morning shower. I love the size and shape, it's perfect for hand. And most importantly I love the result, my hair is so soft, shiny and not getting oily at the end of day. Also I feel good while using it, plastic-free, eco-friendly and handmade in Canada. Definitely recommend it to anyone who is thinking of switching from a plastic bottle shampoo to a greener option.
This may sound over the top, but I look forward to washing my hair with this bar. I was prepared to compromise on shampoo to reduce my plastic intake, but this shampoo is better than the best liquid shampoo I've ever used. It lathers really nicely and washes out clean. I need less conditioner with this bar than I did with my previous shampoos. It also lasts me quite a bit. I recommend lathering up in your hands and then running your hands through your hair.