Natural Solid Conditioner Bar
Eco-Friendly & Natural Conditioner Bar
These eco-friendly conditioner bars are made from natural & naturally-derived ingredients and provide all the nourishing and moisturizing qualities for your hair as commercial brands, without the nasty chemicals and plastic packaging that is commonplace in the market.
Naturally-derived ingredients combine with shea & cocoa butters, avocado & macadamia nut oils, as well as essential oils for a truly luxurious experience!
These bars rinse clean and leave your hair feeling soft and moisturized without weighing it down.
How To Use
After shampooing, drag the conditioner bar across hair starting from mid-shaft to ends. Leave on for a few minutes and rinse with warm water. Feel the softness of a natural conditioner!
One conditioner bar will last for 2-3 months, depending on how often you condition your hair.
How To Store
The conditioner bar is naturally preserved and is safe when left in a moist and humid environment. To prolong its life, however, it is best to store the bar in a soap dish in a dry place when not in use to avoid the conditioner bar from sitting in water and slowly washing away over time.
All ingredients used are approved by ECOCERT for use in natural, eco-friendly cosmetics. Feel good about putting natural ingredients in your hair:
- Vegetable based conditioning emulsifier
- Plant-based fatty alcohol, usually derived from palm oil or coconut oil
- Plant-based oils & butters to soften, strengthen and add shine
- Honeyquat - a natural, active ingredient that is made from pure honey used to condition the hair
- Panthenol provitamin B5 - a conditioning vitamin used commonly in haircare products
- Natural preservative, certified by ECOCERT for use in natural cosmetics
- Essential oils: natural, plant-based oils for a refreshing and uplifting scent!
- Vitamin E oil